Mightex is proud to introduce the next generation of Polygon for patterned illumination, the Polygon1000. The Polygon1000 provides the same features and reliability as Mightex’s market-leading Polygon400 (currently used in 300+ labs worldwide and published with in 35+ publications), and improved design for more intricate photostimulation experiments.
1. Higher pixel count (1 million pixels).
2. Fast-loading speed.
- 4ms loading frame time can enable virtual real-time pattern illumination for closed-loop experiments.
3. Increased maximum frame rate (6600 fps compared to 4000 fps) means better temporal resolution for:
- Advanced physiologically-relevant experiments.
- Virtual simultaneous 2-color illumination of distinct ROIs.
4. Larger DMD chip capable of handling higher optical power for more power-intensive applications.
5. Polygon1000 achieves up to 45% increased power density at the sample level compared to the Polygon400 (Polygon1000-G vs Polygon400-G).
6. UV to visible range illumination for a wide-range of experiments.
7. Interchangeable front tube optics, enabling better trade-off between FoV and spatial resolution.
- Larger field-of-view without compromising resolution and power.